A weekly analysis of new hip-hop, influential blues, and noteworthy underground artists.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Nights: Vol. 3

Download: Summer Nights: Vol. 3

1. Cam'ron-What Means the World to You
2. Joe Budden-Classic
3. Eddy Grant-Electric Avenue
4. Shawn Anthony-Beautiful Life
5. Dr. Dre feat. T.I.-Shit Popped Off
6. Passafire-Submersible
7. The Roots-The Seed (2.0)
8. UGK-Diamonds and Wood
9. Dilated Peoples feat. Kanye West-This Way
10. KiD CuDi-cudderisback
11. Tribal Seeds-Come Around
12. Lil Wayne-PMW
13. Ricky Blaze-Just You and I
14. Asher Roth-Blunt Cruisin
15. Lupe Fiasco-Make Sure U Getta Shirt!!!
16. KiD CuDi feat. Wale-Is There Any Love?
17. The Notorious B.I.G.-Hyponotize
18. Scarface-Dopeman Music
19. Jedi Mind Tricks-Trail of Lies
20. Collie Buddz-Let Me Know
21. Voicedude-420
22. Slim Thug feat. Ludacris-I Rep
23. Warren G feat. Nate Dogg-Regulate
24. K-OS feat. Saukrates-I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman

1 comments:

Zach said...

Summer Nights is the chillest. I would highly recommend that everyone downloads it.

Post a Comment