A weekly analysis of new hip-hop, influential blues, and noteworthy underground artists.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Nights: Still Blazin Edition

Download: Summer Nights: Still Blazin Edition
1. The Roots-How I Got Over
2. Nas and Damian Marley-Promised Land
3. Santogold-You'll Find A Way
4. Charles Hamilton-Brooklyn Girls
5. Big Boi-Shutterbugg
6. Jay-Z-D'Evils
7. T.I.-Shit Popped Off
8. The Roots-The Day
9. Snoop Dogg-Who Am I?
10. 50 Cent-Blood Hound
11. Wiz Khalifa-Still Blazin
12. The Game-Like Father Like Son
13. Ahmad-Back in the Day
14. Common-I Have a Dream
15. Nas feat. Lauryn Hill-If I Ruled The World
16. Stephen Marley-Iron Bars
17. Bob Marley-Lively Up Yourself
18. Electric Light Orchestra-Mr. Blue Sky
19. Styles P-My Life
20. J.Cole-Playground
21. Big Sean-Supa Dupa
22. Rick Ross feat. Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa-Super High (Remix)
23. Terror Squad-Take Me Home
24. Steel Pulse-Your House


1 comments:

kelsey said...

hahahahahaha

Post a Comment